Home » » Foto Hot Model Giska Dmelia on FHM Magazine

Foto Hot Model Giska Dmelia on FHM Magazine

Dunia Pusaka | 00.48 | 0 komentar

Giska Dmelia Biography :
Female
25 years old
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 96 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 30"
Cup: B
Dress: 0
Shoe: 6.0
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Some Experience
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Genres: Fashion
Glamour
Lingerie
Swimwear


I'm Giska Dmelia, Ordinary Girl who wanna Join in Modelling Industry. I'm a Represented Model by Lite Studio.

If you want to Work Together, Please don't Hesitate to Contact me. I look Forward to Hearing from You and Possibly Working with You as Well.

Published :
FHM Indonesia Magazine
Finalist GND FHM 2010
Popular Magazine
Trax Magazine
Autocar Indonesia Magazine
Take Me Out Indonesia ( Reality Show )

That`s it about Giska Dmelia Profile and Biography.






Pusat Keris Pusaka dan Mustika Bertuah
Call Center
+6285 2939 88885
Pin BB : 212C 8A2E

Lihat Website Utama : www.duniapusaka.com
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.